Please watch this video...
Included with this book:
- Customized training pace calculator
- Training programs ranging from 5k to marathon
- Audio downloads for mental toughness
- Running movement drills for efficiency & faster times
- Running-specific muscles to prevent injuries
- Videos on dynamic and static running mobility (flexibility)
- Bonus training on barefoot running, overuse injuries, building a better butt, etc
Page count: 108
Included with this book:
- Increase cycling speed 1-2 mph immediately
- Video on the 3 keys to peak performance & racing your best
- BEAT THE HEAT: Electrolytes & Hydration
- Setup + execution of triathlon transitions
- Fueling fat loss through performance nutrition
- Motivation in training & staying mentally tough in racing
- My personal "best in class" equipment & apparel recommendations
Page count: 134
After working with hundreds of triathletes, the single BIGGEST thing I hear from them is that they want to improve their performance...WITHOUT sacrificing their life and family time. They want better results, faster and easier.
That's why I'm making you this offer. Plain and simple.
You get instant access to the eBook version of both #1 Best Selling Books + the wealth of resources that accompany the books. For $7! That's the price of a super duper double shot caramel macchiato thingy from Starbucks. Or about 5 gels for your next race.
I'm hoping you'll take advantage of this offer and I look forward to seeing you on the "inside" 🙂Scott Welle Creator, M5
Two best selling books. Countless resources. One giant leap in performance.
About Scott Welle
Scott Welle is a #1 best selling author, speaker, peak performance coach and founder of M5, the most complete system on the market for helping athletes train and race smarter, faster and injury free.
He has authored eight best selling books, has a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology, six certifications in human performance and serves on advisory committees of three national level organizations. Scott is also the Fox 9 Motivational Expert in MSP.
As an endurance athlete, Scott has completed five Ironman triathlons and has qualified for the 70.3 World Championships. He's run 25 marathons and recently placed 14th in his first (and only!) 100-mile ultra marathon.
Scott has coached hundreds of athletes to PRs and loves helping people redefine their potential and continually get fitter, and faster, with age.
He's made me stronger mentally and bad-ass mean physically.Mary "Bacon" Sellke Ironman Triathlete
For the first time in my life I actually feel like a runner instead of a gawky, plodding biker/swimmer who tries not to collapse on the run. As you say Scott, I could have kept training harder with my poor technique and would not have seen this kind of improvement. Thanks!Brian "I Ride Angry" Pellegrini Triathlete
He instills all the trust you need to set challenging goals and know that your goals – no matter how crazy or unattainable they seem at the time – are achievable.Missy "Beware The Hair" Nachmias Marathon Runner
You took my fitness from a hobby and made it a PASSION. I had no idea what I was capable of until I met you. Thank you!Diane "The Machine" Birkeland Ironman Triathlete