[headline_georgia_small_centered color=”#000000″]- presents -[/headline_georgia_small_centered]
PARTIES, POUNDS & PRIORITIES
[headline_arial_small_centered color=”#000000″]Monday, 11/25, 9:00-9:30 CST[/headline_arial_small_centered][features_box_light_green width=”75%” + border=”2px”][text_bar_2_left + width=”95%”]What’s this NO-COST Webinar All About?[/text_bar_2_left]
“To empower you with simple healthy strategies that focus on celebration, not deprivation, so you can look and feel your best this holiday season and maximize quality time with the people in your life who matter most.”
I’m going to smack this fun-filled presentation with humor and real world analogies from the party scene. What most people don’t know is that you CAN party (around the holidays or otherwise) and not pack on the pounds. Shifting the smallest of choices can have massive impact on weight, body composition and your overall metabolism.
This no-cost, high value webinar will show you the success strategies you can use throughout the holiday season and will send you FLYING into the new year happier, and healthier, than you ever have before. Specifically:[red_arrow_list width=”100%”]
- Why you SHOULD eat whatever you want, whenever you want (within reason) and how to not get punished for it
- The 3 mistakes most people don’t even know they’re doing that sabotages their success
- If you’re going to drink, what should you drink? (it’s not what you think)
- How to create YOUR ideal body shape and why this will forever change the way you think about weight loss
- 5 holiday motivation MUSTS
- The one thing you have to do to create time for your priorities (in the holidays and beyond)[/red_arrow_list]
Buckle up, this presentation will make you laugh, listen and look at the holidays in a whole new way.
Please register BELOW and I’ll “see” you there.
[/features_box_light_green][headline_arial_small_centered color=”#000000″]Monday, 11/25, 9:00-9:30 CST[/headline_arial_small_centered]
(if the time doesn’t work, please still register. I will be sending out the replay)